Welcome to my world of animals, quilts, art and color!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

No future as a portrait artisit

I don't know what is more pathetic:  spending Saturday night listening to The Who while drawing faces or the faces themselves!  But practice does make a difference even though I'll never be a portrait artist.  The first set is Friday's attempt, the second is Saturday's (to the beat of I Can See For Miles!)




I like the first face in the second set; she looks like someone I would like to meet.

Maybe I should listen to Beethoven and do Zentangles instead. . .

Motto on my whiteboard:

"It is impossible to get better and look good at the same time"  Amen!

I also have a background page ready for something, I know not what.


Hopefully some day it will tell me what it wants to be!   In the meanting, it sits in my journal awaiting inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment