Welcome to my world of animals, quilts, art and color!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fabric Beads and Zentangles

 It has been a busy few days.  First, some fabric beads.  Making these could become addictive!   I started making beads for a specific quilt, shown below, and then went on to make some others.  I'll try to get a picture of the quilt posted tomorrow.  Just the beads for now!  And please keep dangling beads from curious kitties!


 The assorted  beads were made using scraps of fabrics.  I found that Golden Polymer Varnish worked very well if you want the beads varnished.  All the beads on the top row except the last one  are varnished.

Next,  a new zentangle, which I colored.  The pink didn't show up too well on the scan.



The quilting is done on the Zentangle quilt but I just added Puff Paint for highlights and now have to wait for it to dry and expand before I take a picture.  Maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment